As much as I love downloading apps and using different websites to organize my life, I always find myself coming back to a printed log, chart, calendar or planner. Something just clicks better when I am writing by hand on paper, and I find I’m more likely to keep up with my goals or remember a date when it’s printed. If you feel the same, keep on reading to see 5 printable pieces to help you through your day.
1. Print this Organized Bill Paying Book to keep track of all your monthly expenses.
2. Keep yourself from forgetting things at the grocery store (or coming home with food you didn’t need!) with this free meal planner
3. Keep you house cleaning in order with this printable list
4. Keep track of your daily workouts with this exercise log
5. Print this to do list to make sure you have the most productive week possible.
Let us know if we can help you print your lists, logs and planners to keep your life organized and productive!